Buttonbag / Pipity Competition
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 7 am 11th March 2019 and midnight 24th March 2019.
3. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid Instagram account is required.
4. Participants must complete all 3 activities in order to be entered into the draw.
1. Follow the Buttonbag and Pipity Instagram page
2. Like the competition post on Instagram
3. Tag a friend/s who’d love these creative goodies and suggest who’d love playing with them in the comments section!
Participants can enter via the Instagram post on either Buttonbag’s or Pipity’s Instagram page but they must follow both pages.
6. Maximum one entry per person, via the method highlighted in section 4 throughout the Promotion Period.
7. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
8. By entering this promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries/images and /or videos to be used by the Promoter and/or its associated agencies and companies without further compensation for up to one year for promotional purposes. Copyright will remain with the entrant. The entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries/images and /or videos on their website and possible further use on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram. They also agree to other possible promotional use in third party media of the Promoter’s choosing without any payment but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant for up to one year.
9. The Prize: One winner will win:
1. Buttonbag knitting kit and rainbow friends kit
2. Pipity ‘The Complete set’ which includes: 3 x Pipity Activity books, a red Pipity Activity Case and a red Pipity Portfolio.
10. Additional Prize Details and conditions: a. The prize will be sent to the winner’s address
11. Prize is non-transferable, is not exchangeable and has no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value
13. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 24 hours of the closing date by an independent entity.
14. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via a ‘reply’ on their comment on the competition posts within 24hrs of the prize draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility, plus acceptance of the prize within 24hrs of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 24hrs of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternate entrant selected in the same manner.
15. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter: a. contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner; b. includes trademarks, logos, or copyright material not owned by you or used without the rights owner's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.); c. defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); or d. promotes any political agenda
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
17. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
18. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
19. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram and that Facebook or Instagram have no liability for any element of this Promotion.
20. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent
21. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. The winner will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
25. If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
26. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
27. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
28. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Promoter: Buttonbag Ltd. and Pipity Ltd.